In a nutshell
Build on your skills and experience with a qualification that will help your name stand out from the crowd of other candidates. This Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) from MCI Institute is a great way to signal to hiring managers that you’re serious about your career and are willing to put the work in to succeed.
This course equips you with basic skills that will help you thrive in any workplace. You’ll learn desktop publishing, financial reporting, problem solving and leadership in addition to fostering your skills in producing presentations, spreadsheets and other documentation.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in the cutthroat world of business, there’s no better time to get working towards your goals. Studying online lets you manage your own schedule, balancing work and personal commitments with your schooling.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- MCI-O - MCI Orientation
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBFIA412 - Report on financial activity
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU401 - Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBITU402 - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.