In a nutshell
Build valuable and essential skills for success with the Certificate IV in Business (BSB40120) from MCI Institute.
This course equips you with basic skills that will help you thrive in any workplace. You’ll learn to use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment; build and maintain business relationships; solve problems; make presentations; write complex documents, and more.
By studying this course you will have the skills and knowledge to pursue a business career in a variety of industries, including administration, marketing, management, accounting, customer service and project management. This certificate is ideal if you are looking to further your career by studying at a diploma or degree level in the future, or if you are looking to formalise your skills and knowledge with a recognised business certificate.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 - Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 - Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentations
- BSBOPS402 - Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBOPS403 - Apply business risk management processes
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.