In a nutshell
Do you have good communication and motivation skills? Have the ability to critically analyse situations? Are you a good problem-solver? Take your skills to the next level with the nationally accredited Certificate IV in Business (Leadership) (BSB40120) from MCI Institute.
This 100% online course is created and led by business course specialists and will prepare you to be competitive in today’s job market.
The business leadership course will help you to be the best leader you can be by guiding you on how to apply critical thinking to work practices, implement communication strategies, present and debate ideas, and support the learning and development of colleagues.
Once completed, this qualification is highly relevant to a wide range of industries and will be valued by many potential employers.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 - Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 - Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBPEF401 - Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 -Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM412 - Lead difficult conversations
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBHRM413 - Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBCMM411 - Make presentation
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.