In a nutshell
Learn the principles of employment services and the practical skills to apply them to daily work with this Certificate IV in Employment Service (CHC41115) from MCI Institute.
The nationally recognised Certificate IV in Employment Services (CHC41115) opens up the possibility of a career as an Employment Consultant, Employment Specialist, Workplace Employment Specialist and Employment Manager.
If you want to expand your skills but have never found the ‘right’ time to study, MCI Institute makes it easy. Delivered completely online, the course is self-paced with all material available 24/7. Fit your studies around your personal and professional commitments – not the other way around! With no rigid timetables, it’s never been easier to get a new qualification.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this employment services course, subjects you may study include:
- CHCECD003 - Promote job seekers to employers
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- CHCECD002 - Deliver and monitor contracted employment services
- CHCECD001 - Analyse and apply information that supports employment and career development
- CHCCOM002 - Use communication to build relationships
- CHCECD006 - Develop and monitor employment plans
- CHCCCS016 - Respond to client needs
- CHCLEG001 - Work legally and ethically
- CHCPRP001 - Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- CHCECD009 - Conduct career guidance interviews
- CHCECD005 - Deliver employment services to employers
- CHCCCS006 - Facilitate individual service planning and delivery
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- BSBEMS401 Develop and implement business development strategies to expand client base
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.