In a nutshell
Creating a happy, productive workplace is no easy feat. Make it possible with the help of the Certificate IV in Human Resource Management (BSB40420) from MCI Institute.
Studying this nationally recognised course, you will learn about Administer performance development processes; how to coordinate recruitment and onboarding; applying communication strategies in the workplace; supporting the learning and development of teams and individuals, and more.
Fit your studies around your current commitments. This qualification is available online 24/7, letting you study when it suits you and learn at your own pace. MCI Institute makes it easy to add another feather to your cap!
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this HR course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM411 - Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM412 - Support employee and industrial relations
- BSBHRM413 - Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBHRM415 - Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM417 - Support human resource functions and processes
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBCMM412 - Lead difficult conversations
- BSBHRM531 - Coordinate health and wellness programs
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBOPS403 - Apply business risk management processes
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.