In a nutshell
The Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB40520) from MCI Institute will provide you with the critical skills to pursue a career as a frontline manager. This course is ideal as the first qualification for anyone wishing to become a future team leader, supervisor or manager.
This course teaches you techniques, skills, and strategies to be an effective leader. You’ll learn how to demonstrate leadership in the workplace; coordinate business operational plans; lead and facilitate a team; undertake project work, and more.
If you’re confident in leading people and comfortable with responsibility but haven’t yet managed to secure a position that matches your passion, this qualification could be just what you need to stand out to potential employers.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this leadership and management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR411 - Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BBLDR413 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 - Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 - Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 - Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBWHS411 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBCMM412 - Lead difficult conversations
- BSBOPS403 - Apply business risk management processes
- BSBPEF402 - Develop personal work priorities
- BSBCRT411 - Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBCRT412 - Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.