In a nutshell
The online Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41419) from MCI Institute will give you a sound introduction to the world of workplace health and safety.
Well-planned work health and safety procedures are vital not only for reducing the occurrence of workplace accidents, but also for minimising absenteeism, boosting staff retention and improving overall morale.
Study at your own pace online and gain the skills to manage risks effectively, learn how to apply relevant WHS laws, and understand how you can contribute to WHS within the workplace.
Work health and safety professionals are highly sought-after across a range of industries. After just 12 months of study with MCI Institute, you’ll be ready to become one of them with this nationally recognised qualification. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
In this WHS course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWHS412 - Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 - Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 - Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 - Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 - Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS417 - Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
- BSBWHS418 - Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.