In a nutshell
Are you super-organised and good at juggling multiple priorities? Do you love the idea of leading teams and being in charge of key projects and programs? If so, a career in project management might be for you – and the Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) from MCI Institute is the perfect place to start.
Throughout this online course, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge you need to supervise the different stages of a project. You’ll discover what’s involved in overseeing a project throughout its life cycle of a project, learning how to set plans and ensure they’re are being followed, manage costs, risks and stakeholder engagement, and provide guidance to your team. You’ll also learn the importance of managing personal priorities and development throughout your project management career.
With course content informed by MCI Institute’s extensive experience in corporate training, you’ll be in great hands throughout this diploma. And with 12 flexible months in which to complete your course, you can study at a pace that suits you, forging your way onto your exciting new career path in what will feel like no time at all.
Diploma of Project Management
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBPMG519 - Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG521 - Manage project integration
- BSBPMG511 - Manage project scope
- BSBPMG520 - Manage project governance
- BSBPMG512 - Manage project time
- BSBPMG514 - Manage project cost
- BSBPMG513 - Manage project quality
- BSBPMG515 - Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 - Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG518 - Manage project procurement
- BSBPMG517 - Manage project risk
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.