In a nutshell
Turn your people skills into a rewarding professional career with this online Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) (BSB60915) course from Mentor Education.
This course is suited to both students who are new to the field of human resources and students working in a related field who would like to gain the skills required to work professionally in human resources. With this qualification, you’ll build the core skills and knowledge required to work as a human resources manager, strategist or consultant, and graduate with a nationally recognised workplace-ready qualification.
With a self-paced, online delivery, unlimited email and phone student support, and the option to participate in guided online tutorials, this course helps you build sought-after professional skills without interrupting your life.
If you’re a people person who likes solving problems, this course could help you turn your natural talents into a comprehensive skillset for a rewarding career as a human resources leader.
What you’ll need
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. Mentor Education recommends that students taking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement; AND
- Have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent; AND
- Have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development.
Students must also have strong computer skills, adequate literary and numeracy skills, access to Microsoft Office, and access to a reliable internet connection.
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBDIV601 — Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBHRM602 — Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 — Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 — Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT615 — Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 — Develop and implement strategic plans
- — Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- — Develop and implement a business plan
Why Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.