In a nutshell
Get your bookkeeping experience formally recognised and satisfy the education requirements outlined in the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009 with this online Certificate IV in Bookkeeping course from Mentor Education. As the only bookkeeping qualification that is endorsed by, and delivered to members of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA), this course is the ideal study choice for existing bookkeepers looking to formalise their experience and upgrade their credentials.
The course will take you through bookkeeping fundamentals, business reporting basics, and also covers BAS and payroll activities. As you work your way through this industry-endorsed program, you will also become more familiar with MYOB software. You will learn how to establish and maintain a cash accounting system, an accrual system, as well as payroll systems. You will also learn how to prepare financial reports and complete BAS tasks. Give your bookkeeping or accounting career an edge by enquiring about this course today!
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, so anyone can apply!
In this bookkeeping course, the subjects you will study include: Core units
- FNSBKG401 – Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities
- FNSBKG404 – Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- FNSBKG405 – Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSINC401 – Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- BSBFIA401 – Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU306 – Design and produce business documents
- FNSBKG402 – Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- FNSBKG403 – Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
- FNSACC404 – Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC405 – Maintain inventory records
- FNSACC406 – Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSACC302 – Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- BSBWHS201 – Contribute to health and safety of self and others
Why Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.