In a nutshell
Enhance your career opportunities with the skills built in this online course, BSB50120 – Diploma of Business from Mentor Education.
This is an ideal course for individuals currently working in administration or managerial roles such as program coordinators, administration officers, business managers or executive officers, aiming to gain a formal qualification to enhance and confirm their existing experience.
This qualification is also suitable for those either seeking to start a new business, requiring an entry point into higher education or individuals aiming to work in management or administrative roles.
You’ll have the opportunity to build skills in key business areas, including administration, finance, innovation, human resource management and marketing. You’ll engage with diverse projects, from maintaining a website and managing recruitment processes, to reporting on financial activity and implementing marketing activities.
With a self-paced, online delivery, unlimited email and phone student support, and the option to participate in guided online tutorials, this course helps you build professional skills without interrupting your life.
If you’re looking to start your own business, take on a management role or transition to a senior position in your workplace, this course offers the skills and abilities to become a confident leader.
What you’ll need
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. We recommend that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement
- Have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent
- Have a strong grasp of computer/technical skills
- Microsoft Office (or freeware equivalent) installed on their computer
- Access to a reliable high-quality internet connection
- Adequate literacy/numeracy skills
- Develop critical thinking in others
- Manage business resources
- Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Lead communication in the workplace
- Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- Manage recruitment and onboarding
- Develop administrative systems
- Manage personal and professional development
- Establish innovative work environments
- Establish and monitor the marketing mix
- Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
Why Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.