In a nutshell
Grow your business career and build sought-after skills to lead projects with this unique dual Diploma of Business (BSB50215) and Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) course from Mentor Education.
Designed for students seeking to take the next step in their management career, this course is suited for both people working in business management roles and for those who would like to enter this field. Covering foundation concepts of project management, including project scope, quality, cost and risk, this course provides specialised, sought-after skills to help students grow their management capability.
With a self-paced, online delivery, unlimited email and phone student support, and the option to participate in guided online tutorials, this course helps you build new professional skills without interrupting your life.
If you’re interested in leading project, managing teams and improving the way businesses work, this course offers the skills, knowledge and experience required to turn that interest into a rewarding new career.
What you’ll need
This is an open entry course with no pre-requisite qualifications. Mentor Education recommends that students taking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement; AND
- Have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent; AND
- Have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development.
Students must also have strong computer skills, adequate literary and numeracy skills, access to Microsoft Office, and access to a reliable internet connection.
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG511 — Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 — Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 — Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 — Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 — Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 — Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 — Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 — Manage project integration
- BSBSUS501 — Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501 — Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBWOR502 — Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT516 — Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBADM504 — Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBHRM506 — Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBFIA412 — Report on financial activity
- BSBHRM501 — Manage human resources services
Why Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.