In a nutshell
Advance your leadership career with the management skills built in this online Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership (BSB80215) course from Mentor Education.
Designed for students seeking to work in senior leadership positions, this qualification is suited for applicants with existing management experience seeking to take their next career step. With the skills and knowledge developed in this course, you’ll be equipped to seek work as a CEO, managing director or general manager of a business or organisation across a wide range of industries.
With a particular focus on strategic leadership, this course covers disciplines including strategic planning, change management, systems analysis and business planning.
With a self-paced, online delivery, unlimited email and phone student support, and the option to participate in guided online tutorials, this course helps you advance your professional skillset without interrupting your life.
If you’re looking to enhance your career prospects and want a challenging but rewarding career in senior management, this skills-focused course is for you.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and have three years' equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility; OR
- Have completed a bachelor's degree in related fields of study and have two years' equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility; OR
- Have five years' equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility.
Mentor Education also recommends that students undertaking this course:
- Are over 18 years of age at the time of commencement; AND
- Have successfully completed a year 12 certificate or equivalent; AND
- Have an understanding or are willing to gain an understanding of business plan creation and development.
In this leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLDR801 — Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLDR803 — Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBMGT802 — Lead design and review of enterprise systems
- BSBLDR805 — Lead and influence change
- BSBLDR806 — Lead and influence ethical practice
- ICTICT809 — Facilitate business analysis
- ICTSUS802 — Conduct a business case study for integrating sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
Why Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.