In a nutshell
Looking to upskill or move into a financial services role? Are you working in finance or need to formalise your skills?
Monarch’s Advanced Diploma of Paraplanning (FNS60920) might be just what you need. Built by our own team of current professionals who are working in paraplanning roles, this course provides practical tools that you can put to use straight away. And it covers a broad range of financial topics. Take your new knowledge into almost any financial services role.
You’ll learn how to research, analyse, and compare financial products, how to prepare and present financial plans and what regulations and guidelines are in place to ensure compliance with government legislation. Monarch’s team of paraplanning trainers will be there to support you at every step of the way. You’ll love studying paraplanning with Monarch.
What you’ll need
There are no prerequisites for this course.
In this paraplanning course, the subjects you may study include:
- FNSINC411 - Conduct work according to professional practices in the financial services industry
- FNSFPL621 - Comply with ethical and operational guidelines, legislation and regulations in financial planning
- FNSCUS516 - Record and implement client instructions
- FNSPRM611 - Monitor and review organisational system compliance with legislation and regulations
- FNSFPL609 - Prepare advice in managed investments
- FNSINC511 - Conduct financial product research to support product recommendations
- FNSFPL622 - Conduct financial planning analysis and research
- FNSFPL610 - Prepare advice in superannuation
- FNSFPL619 - Prepare advice in life insurance
- FNSFPL614 - Develop financial plans
- FNSFPL615 - Present and negotiate financial plans
- FNSFPL616 - Implement financial plans
Why Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute specialises in providing innovative, engaging courses with a focus getting you ready to work in the real world. Courses are designed by industry experts and delivered by professionals who continue to lead in their fields.
Monarch Institute has trained over 10,000 students across a range of nationally recognised and accredited courses. With Monarch, you’ll benefit from direct trainer support and trainers with the latest industry experience, and are available whenever you need them.
Students graduate with a distinct competitive advantage because respected employers help shape the courses. The four largest employers of Monarch graduates are the Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Deloitte and the ANZ Bank.
With Monarch Institute, you’ll get a different experience. You'll get the skills that employers really want, flexibility to study in a style to suit you, and unrivalled support that is delivered with care.
Monarch Institute prides itself on encouraging and supporting students to meet their educational goals. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, you will be supported by a range of professionals who are committed to helping you succeed. All course materials have been designed with access and equity issues in mind, and assessment techniques reflect the needs of multiple learning styles.
Monarch provides an array of services for students, including personal, educational and vocational counselling services; disability assistance; language, literacy and numeracy assistance; and student welfare and guidance services. It also offers services for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students and students with disabilities or special needs in order to support them in meeting their learning goals.