In a nutshell
Gain sought-after expertise in financial matters with this Diploma of Accounting (FNS50215) from Monarch institute.
Covering financial reporting, management accounting, budgeting, financial performance, internal controls, and taxation, this course provides you with the professional skills required to take the next step in your career. An optional Tax Agent Certification module acts as a key step towards becoming a registered Tax Agent in Australia, and is approved by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).
Meet the accounting trainers at Monarch Institute
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this course; anyone can apply!
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be available for skills and knowledge obtained through previous study or other relevant experience.
In this accounting course, the units of competency you may study include:
- FNSACC503 – Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC507 – Provide management accounting information
- FNSACC501 – Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC506 – Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC502 – Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC504 – Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC301 – Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- BSBFIA401 – Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC402 – Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC601 – Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities
- FNSACC603 – Implement tax plans and evaluate tax obligations
Optional Tax Agent Certification (TAC) module
- FNSTPB503 – Apply legal principles in contract and consumer law (MCL001)
- FNSTPB504 – Apply legal principles in corporations and trust law (MCL002)
- FNSTPB505 – Apply legal principles in property law (MCL003)
Why Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute specialises in providing innovative, engaging courses with a focus on practical application. Courses are designed by industry experts who use real-life case studies to illustrate abstract concepts and give students the skills to succeed in the real world. The institute regularly consults with accounting, bookkeeping, financial planning and business industry practitioners to ensure that course materials reflect industry needs. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, Monarch Institute will support your learning journey by helping you gain valuable industry insights to enhance your employability.
Melbourne – Level 10, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney – 19-35 Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000
Brisbane – 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Perth – 140 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Monarch Institute prides itself on encouraging and supporting students to meet their educational goals. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, you will be supported by a range of professionals who are committed to helping you succeed. All course materials have been designed with access and equity issues in mind, and assessment techniques reflect the needs of multiple learning styles.
Monarch provides an array of services for students, including personal, educational and vocational counselling services; disability assistance; language, literacy and numeracy assistance; and student welfare and guidance services. It also offers services for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students and students with disabilities or special needs in order to support them in meeting their learning goals.