About this course
Help keep things running smoothly with this Diploma of Logistics (TLI50415), offering you professional skills transferrable across a wide range of logistics, transport and supply chain roles.
In the only Diploma of Logistics (TLI50415) certified by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILTA), you’ll cover critical skills required to work effectively in logistics, including operational procedures, policies and strategies that assist in the management of logistics-related duties.
Hear firsthand what it’s like to study logistics at Monarch Institute
There are no formal entry requirements for this course; anyone can apply!
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be available for skills and knowledge obtained through previous study or other relevant experience.
In this logistics course, the units of competency you may study include:
- TLIL5055 - Manage a supply chain
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- TLIU0001 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for environmental sustainability
- TLIU5006 - Conduct environmental audits
- TLIL5020 - Develop and maintain operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises
- TLIP5011 - Develop and evaluate strategies for transport and logistics enterprises
- TLIP5008 - Manage a transport and logistics business unit
- TLIA5035 - Manage international freight transfer
- TLIF0002 - Administer chain of responsibility policies and procedures
- TLIA5058 - Manage facility and inventory requirements
- TLII5018 - Manage customer service
- AURSBA2001 - Carry out warehousing procedures
- TLIR5006 - Develop, implement and review purchasing strategies
- TLIX5036 - Manage and monitor technical data and information systems
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people and performance
Why Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute specialises in providing innovative, engaging courses with a focus on practical application. Courses are designed by industry experts who use real-life case studies to illustrate abstract concepts and give students the skills to succeed in the real world. The institute regularly consults with accounting, bookkeeping, financial planning and business industry practitioners to ensure that course materials reflect industry needs. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, Monarch Institute will support your learning journey by helping you gain valuable industry insights to enhance your employability.
Melbourne – Level 10, 10-16 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sydney – 19-35 Martin Pl, Sydney NSW 2000
Brisbane – 71 Eagle Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
Perth – 140 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Monarch Institute prides itself on encouraging and supporting students to meet their educational goals. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, you will be supported by a range of professionals who are committed to helping you succeed. All course materials have been designed with access and equity issues in mind, and assessment techniques reflect the needs of multiple learning styles.
Monarch provides an array of services for students, including personal, educational and vocational counselling services; disability assistance; language, literacy and numeracy assistance; and student welfare and guidance services. It also offers services for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students and students with disabilities or special needs in order to support them in meeting their learning goals.