In a nutshell
Help keep things running smoothly with this Diploma of Logistics (TLI50219), offering you professional skills transferrable across a wide range of logistics, transport and supply chain roles.
In the only Diploma of Logistics (TLI50219) certified by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILTA), you’ll cover critical skills required to work effectively in logistics, including operational procedures, policies and strategies that assist in the management of logistics-related duties.
Hear firsthand what it’s like to study logistics at Monarch Institute
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this course; anyone can apply!
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be available for skills and knowledge obtained through previous study or other relevant experience.
- Manage a supply chain (BSBPRC504)
- Manage a customer focussed supply chain (TLIX0014X)
- Manage suppliers (TLIR5014)
- Manage risk (BSBRSK501)
- Ensure a safe workplace for a work area (BSBWHS521)
- Monitor the safety of transport activities (TLIF0014)
- Develop and maintain operational procedures for transport and logistics enterprises (TLIL5020)
- Manage personal and professional development (BSBWRK520 with BSBPEF501)
- Manage team effectiveness (BSBTWK502)
- Undertake project work (BSBPMG430)
- Negotiate a contract (TLIR4003)
- Manage facility and inventory requirements (TLIA5058)
- Maintain, monitor and improve transport operations systems (TLIL5057)
- Develop and evaluate strategies for transport and logistics enterprises (TLIP5011)
- Apply knowledge of logistics (TLIX4028)
Why Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute specialises in providing innovative, engaging courses with a focus getting you ready to work in the real world. Courses are designed by industry experts and delivered by professionals who continue to lead in their fields.
Monarch Institute has trained over 10,000 students across a range of nationally recognised and accredited courses. With Monarch, you’ll benefit from direct trainer support and trainers with the latest industry experience, and are available whenever you need them.
Students graduate with a distinct competitive advantage because respected employers help shape the courses. The four largest employers of Monarch graduates are the Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Deloitte and the ANZ Bank.
With Monarch Institute, you’ll get a different experience. You'll get the skills that employers really want, flexibility to study in a style to suit you, and unrivalled support that is delivered with care.
Monarch Institute prides itself on encouraging and supporting students to meet their educational goals. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, you will be supported by a range of professionals who are committed to helping you succeed. All course materials have been designed with access and equity issues in mind, and assessment techniques reflect the needs of multiple learning styles.
Monarch provides an array of services for students, including personal, educational and vocational counselling services; disability assistance; language, literacy and numeracy assistance; and student welfare and guidance services. It also offers services for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students and students with disabilities or special needs in order to support them in meeting their learning goals.