In a nutshell
Supercharge your career growth and stay ahead in the always evolving training sector by upskilling with the Diploma of Training Design and Development (TAE50216) from Nepean Industry Edge Training.
If you’ve been working in a Registered Training Organisation or within a TAFE for a while or have completed the Certificate IV Training and Assessment qualification, this diploma will take your knowledge to the next level.
Throughout the course, you’ll cover designing learning resources, development of LLN, training needs analysis, enhancing professional practice and more.
If you’ve got your eye on a training leadership role or are keen to hone your skills in product design and development, this is the course for you.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
In this training course, the subjects you may study include:
- TAETAS501 - Undertake organisational training needs analysis
- TAEDES501 - Design and develop learning strategies
- TAESES502 - Design and develop learning resources
- TAEASS502 - Design and develop assessment tools
- TAESES505 - Evaluate a training program
- TAELLN501 - Support the development of adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAEDEL502 - Provide advanced facilitation practice
- TAEPDD501 - Maintain and enhance professional practice
- TAEASS501 - Provide advanced assessment practice
- TAEASS503 - Lead assessment validation processes
Why Nepean Industry Edge Training?
Want to give back to your community with your career? Study a course in Ageing Support, Disability, Celebrancy, Early Childhood Education or more with Nepean Industry Edge Training (NIET) and get the right skills to accelerate your career and help do good for others.
Study on-campus with NIET and learn from trainers who have years of experience in their field and who understand what the workplace is looking for. Graduate from NIET armed with job-ready skills, the latest in industry information and a qualification that is nationally recognised.
With a mantra to Engage. Inspire. Motivate, you can trust Nepean Industry Edge Training to create a quality, memorable and positive learning experience with support from their team every step of the way.
From start to finish you’ll be guided by the dedicated team at NIET, including your very own Student Support Coordinator who will even assist you in finding practical work placement during your studies.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: