In a nutshell
Get set to take your career in IT to a new level with the Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (ICT60115) from New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology.
This course is designed to build on your management skills and includes specialist units suitable to particular ICT and business needs.
Arm yourself with this nationally recognised qualification and get the right skills to fill a senior ICT role and become an integral part of any organisation!
Study with New Horizons
What you’ll need
To be eligible to for this course, you must meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18 years or over; AND
- An Australian citizen or resident; AND
- Completed their final year of secondary schooling or equivalent; AND
- Complete a Learning, Literacy & Numeracy assessment.
In this information technology course, the subjects you may study include:
- ICTPMG609 - Plan and direct complex ICT projects
- ICTSUS601 - Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- ICTSAD505 - Develop technical requirements for business solutions
- ICTSAS601 - Implement change management processes
- ICTPMG606 - Manage ICT project quality
- ICTPMG608 - Manage ICT project systems implementation
- ICTDBS601- Build a data warehouse
- ICTDBS501 - Monitor and improve knowledge management system
- ICTDBS602 - Develop a knowledge management strategy
- ICTICT604 - Identify and implement business innovation
- ICTICT605 - Implement a knowledge management strategy
- ICTPRG604 - Create cloud computing services
- ICTNWK616 - Manage security, privacy and compliance of cloud service deployment
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- ICTICT608 - Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTICT610 - Manage copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
Classes are run using a range of flexible delivery models. Some classes are instructor-led whilst others are self-managed online study. Most of the in-class courses can also be attended via remote connection.
Why New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology?
With a reputation for delivering a premier training experience for the last 35 years, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is widely recognised as the go-to when it comes to getting qualified in a range of fields including IT, Management, Project Management and much more.
When you graduate from New Horizons, you’ll have the confidence, skills and knowledge to enter the workforce thanks to their team of industry experienced trainers, who are focussed on getting you on the right path to success!
At New Horizons, your success is their success, which is why they’ve developed a strong commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals. Feel confident turning to their experienced staff and trainers who will arm you with the skills that’ll set you apart.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: