In a nutshell
Stand out in the competitive field of project management when you arm yourself with a recognised Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) from by New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology.
This course is designed for professionals who are keen to give their project management knowledge and capabilities a boost. Master a range of skills required to succeed as a project manager and be led through every aspect of the project management life cycle. Understand how to control costs, organise teams, mitigate tasks, improve productivity and much more.
Upon graduating you’ll be confident in taking on projects big and small, across a number of industries.
Study with New Horizons
What you’ll need
To be eligible to for this course, you must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years or over; AND
- An Australian citizen or resident; AND
- Completed their final year of secondary schooling or equivalent; AND
- Demonstrate at least one year of work experience in a project-based work environment. Evidence of this experience is required to accompany your application; AND
- Complete a Learning, Literacy & Numeracy assessment
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG511 - Manage Project Scope
- BSBPMG512 - Manage Project Time
- BSBPMG513 - Manage Project Quality
- BSBPMG514 - Manage Project Cost
- BSBPMG515 - Manage Project Human Resources
- BSBPMG516 - Manage Project Information and Communication
- BSBPMG517 - Manage Project Risk
- BSBPMG521 - Manage Project Integration
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBWHS501 - Ensure a Safe Workplace
Classes are run using a range of flexible delivery models. Some classes are instructor-led whilst others are self-managed online study. Most of the in-class courses can also be attended via remote connection.
Why New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology?
With a reputation for delivering a premier training experience for the last 35 years, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is widely recognised as the go-to when it comes to getting qualified in a range of fields including IT, Management, Project Management and much more.
When you graduate from New Horizons, you’ll have the confidence, skills and knowledge to enter the workforce thanks to their team of industry experienced trainers, who are focussed on getting you on the right path to success!
At New Horizons, your success is their success, which is why they’ve developed a strong commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals. Feel confident turning to their experienced staff and trainers who will arm you with the skills that’ll set you apart.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: