In a nutshell
Fast track your career in IT with a recognised Graduate Certificate of Information Technology and Strategic Management (ICT80115) from New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology.
Not only will you earn a nationally recognised qualification but you’ll get a sound understanding of how to lead the analysis, plan, implement and manage emerging and converging information technologies.
You’ll learn from industry-experienced teachers and graduate with the skills, credentials and confidence you need to succeed as a high-level IT professional.
Study with New Horizons
What you’ll need
To be eligible to for this course, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 years or over; AND
- Australian citizen or resident; AND
- Completed final year of secondary schooling or equivalent; AND
- Complete a Learning, Literacy & Numeracy assessment; AND
- Completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study; OR
- Completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Three years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
In this IT and strategic management course, the subjects you may study include:
- ICTICT809 - Facilitate business analysis
- ICTICT812 - Develop a business intelligence framework
- ICTICT813 - Manage ICT services
- ICTICT808 - Direct the development of a knowledge management strategy for a business
Classes are run using a range of flexible delivery models. Some classes are instructor-led whilst others are self-managed online study. Most of the in-class courses can also be attended via remote connection.
Why New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology?
With a reputation for delivering a premier training experience for the last 35 years, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is widely recognised as the go-to when it comes to getting qualified in a range of fields including IT, Management, Project Management and much more.
When you graduate from New Horizons, you’ll have the confidence, skills and knowledge to enter the workforce thanks to their team of industry experienced trainers, who are focussed on getting you on the right path to success!
At New Horizons, your success is their success, which is why they’ve developed a strong commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals. Feel confident turning to their experienced staff and trainers who will arm you with the skills that’ll set you apart.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: