In a nutshell
Preparing for the next move in your IT career? Consider the Graduate Diploma of Telecommunications and Strategic Management (ICT80515) from New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology.
Cover a range of valuable units including; leading and managing business analysis tasks, sourcing, assessing and developing a business intelligence framework, identifying and evaluating ICT services in line with business goals, and much more. There will also be a strong focus on developing cloud technology solutions, business planning and market research.
Armed with this nationally recognised qualification you’ll have the skills, knowledge and confidence to go for strategic commercial and technical roles in IT… Looks like you’ve just found your next big career opportunity!
Study with New Horizons
What you’ll need
To be eligible to for this course, you must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years or over; AND
- An Australian citizen or resident; AND
- Completed their final year of secondary schooling or equivalent; AND
- Complete a Learning, Literacy & Numeracy assessment; AND
- Completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of project or program leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of project or program leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
In this IT course, the subject you may study include:
- ICTICT809 - Facilitate business analysis
- ICTICT812 - Develop a business intelligence framework
- ICTICT813 - Manage ICT services
- ICTICT808 - Direct the development of a knowledge management strategy for a business
- BSBINN801 -Lead innovative thinking and practice
- ICTICT801 - Lead research into identifying new marketplace opportunities
- ICTICT814 - Develop cloud computing strategies for a business
- ICTICT803 - Endorse business plan components for a new initiative
Classes are run using a range of flexible delivery models. Some classes are instructor-led whilst others are self-managed online study. Most of the in-class courses can also be attended via remote connection.
Why New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology?
With a reputation for delivering a premier training experience for the last 35 years, New Horizons Australia Institute of Technology is widely recognised as the go-to when it comes to getting qualified in a range of fields including IT, Management, Project Management and much more.
When you graduate from New Horizons, you’ll have the confidence, skills and knowledge to enter the workforce thanks to their team of industry experienced trainers, who are focussed on getting you on the right path to success!
At New Horizons, your success is their success, which is why they’ve developed a strong commitment to helping you achieve your educational goals. Feel confident turning to their experienced staff and trainers who will arm you with the skills that’ll set you apart.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations: