In a nutshell
Studying this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) program through Open Colleges will give you a thorough understanding of the day-to-day workings of a business. Upon completion of this online business administration course, you will be trained in a range of financial and administrative functions that can be applied to small- or large- scale businesses.
You will learn to use business technology to efficiently and effectively manage assignments and tasks, and gain essential training in using management systems to maintain a successful business.
What you’ll need
To be eligible for this course you must:
- Have completed year 10; OR
- Hold a certificate II level or higher; OR
- At least 2 years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication; AND
- Aged at least 16 years old. If you are under 18 your enrolment form will need to be signed by a parent or guardian; AND
- Basic computing skills; AND
- Basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of others
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBAMD311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBFIA302 - Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.