In a nutshell
The BSB30120 Certificate III in Business course offered by Open Colleges is a great way to advance your business acumen. Upon completion of this business certificate course you will have thorough knowledge of fundamental business practices.
You will have the skills and training to utilise essential business technology and systems. This business program will give you a sound understanding of workplace procedures, including WHS, record keeping, designing and producing spreadsheet, purchasing good and services and more. You will also be given the business knowledge and experience to deliver a quality service to customers through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Offered 100% online, this business course is the perfect starting point for those with no previous experience and want to get their foot into the door and open up a world of opportunity.
What you’ll need
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, so anyone can apply.
You will need to be at least 18 years old.
Open Colleges recommends that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Have language, literacy and numeracy skills that ensure the ability to read and comprehend technical terms and communicate effectively through email. These skills are equivalent to those that would be required to successfully complete Year 10 or ACSF Level 2; AND
- Basic computing skills.
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWHS311- Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBSUS211 -Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 -Use inclusive work practices
- BSBXCM301 -Engage in workplace communication
- BSBCRT311 -Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 -Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBPEF301 -Organise personal work priorities
- BSBTEC301 -Design and produce business documents
- BSBTEC302 -Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBTEC201 - Use business software applications
- BSBOPS305 - Process customer complaints
- BSBPUR301 - Purchase goods and services
- BSBLDR301 - Support effective workplace relationships
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges has been helping Australians realise their potential for over 125 years, and they're now one of Australia's leaders in online education. In the last decade alone, they've helped over 450,000 students gain the skills to launch, change or take the next step in their careers.
The common misconception is that studying online means that you’re studying alone, but at Open Colleges, they take great pride in the superior support provided to their students. They make it easy for you to get support when you need it with their student support team available Monday to Friday via email, phone and Live Chat and on the weekends, via Live Chat (when available). They’re here, in tandem with trainers and assessors, to make sure you’re supported the whole way through your course, from the time you enrol right through to your graduation.