In a nutshell
Studying this Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) online through Open Colleges will give you the necessary business knowledge and training to further develop your business administration skills.
Upon completion of this Certificate IV in Business Administration course you will come away with an education in communication, team-building, resource allocation and project management skills, and how these can be successfully applied to the workplace. You will be equipped with the business administration skills to implement environmentally sustainable practices and work with complex information systems.
What you’ll need
To be eligible for this course applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Understanding of English to atleast a Year 12 level; AND
- Be atleast 18 years old; AND
- Basic computing skills; AND
- Basic Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills
There are no formal education entry requirements for this course.
In this business administration course, the subject you may study include:
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBADM406 - Organise business travel
- BSBADM407 - Administer projects
- BSBADM409 - Coordinate business resources
- BSBUS401 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information systems
- BSBITU402 - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBFIA402 - Report on financial activity
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.