In a nutshell
Think you’ve struck gold with a business idea that could be the next big thing? Or maybe you want to quit working for someone else and be your own boss? Find success with the BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business from Open Colleges.
Delivered 100% online, this course has been designed to offer students the foundational skills across key areas; including small business strategic planning, financial management, marketing, and operations. During your studies, you’ll learn critical skills for business success, including how to plan your business finances and get your cashflow in order; the art of small business marketing; how to identify and understand your customers, plus much more.
Enquire today to find out more and be on your way to becoming a better business manager.
What you’ll need
There are no formal education entry requirements for this course.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Aged at least 18 years; AND
- Have access to a computer and the internet and have basic computing skills.
In this entrepreneurship course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBTWK401 - Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBESB402 - Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
- BSBTEC301 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBESB401 - Research and develop business plans
- BSBESB404 - Market new business ventures
- BSBTEC403 - Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBOPS404 - Implement customer service strategies
- BSBESB403 - Plan finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB407 - Manage finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB406 - Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges has been helping Australians realise their potential for over 125 years, and they're now one of Australia's leaders in online education. In the last decade alone, they've helped over 450,000 students gain the skills to launch, change or take the next step in their careers.
The common misconception is that studying online means that you’re studying alone, but at Open Colleges, they take great pride in the superior support provided to their students. They make it easy for you to get support when you need it with their student support team available Monday to Friday via email, phone and Live Chat and on the weekends, via Live Chat (when available). They’re here, in tandem with trainers and assessors, to make sure you’re supported the whole way through your course, from the time you enrol right through to your graduation.