In a nutshell
Studying the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (specialising in Digital Marketing) course online with Open Colleges will educate you in the essentials of the marketing industry, including legal considerations, consumer behaviour, market trends and networking.
You will develop your research and presentation skills to a professional level and will gain an eye for identifying gaps and opportunities in the market.
Why choose Open Colleges? Find out here.
What you’ll need
To be eligible for this course you must:
- Have completed Year 10, or equivalent; OR
- Hold a nationally recognised qualification at certificate II or above; OR
- Have at least two years' relevant vocational experience
While studying this online marketing course, you will learn how to:
- BSBMKG418 – Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG417 – Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMGT407 – Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBCRT401 – Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBMKG408 – Conduct market research
- BSBMKG401 – Profile the market
- BSBMKG419 – Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBMKG411 – Analyse direct marketing databases
- BSBADV408 – Review advertising media options
- BSBMKG420 – Create digital media user experiences
- BSBRES401 – Analyse and present research information
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.