About this course
Studying this Certificate IV in Project Management Practice with North Coast TAFE through Open Colleges will give you the formal qualification to enhance your career prospects in project management.
Studying this certificate course, you will gain a variety of skills in cost estimating and budgeting, risk assessment, contracts and scope planning.
To be eligible for this course you must have:
- Completed year 12 or equivalent; OR
- Hold a certificate III level qualification or higher; OR
- Have at least two years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication
In this project management course, the subjects you will study include:
- Apply project scope management techniques
- Apply project time management techniques
- Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Apply project cost management techniques
- Apply project quality management techniques
- Apply project human resource management approaches
- Apply project information management and communications techniques
- Apply project risk management techniques
- Apply project procurement procedures
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.