In a nutshell
The Diploma of Business (BSB50215) is an online course offered through Open Colleges that is aimed at aspiring entrepreneurs and those looking to increase their business acumen and improve their career prospects. You will study a variety of business-related topics and will have the option to specialise in areas such as human resources or eBusiness.
What you’ll need
To be eligible for this course you must:
- Have completed the Yr 12 or equivalent; OR
- Hold a qualification at certificate III level or higher; OR
- Have relevant vocational experience.
In this business diploma course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM506 – Manage business document design and development
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBADM502 – Manage Meetings
- BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBEBU501 – Investigate and design e-business solutions
- BSBMKG510 – Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBLED502 – Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBHRM509 – Manage rehabilitation or return to work programs
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.