About this course
Studying this Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50615) with North Coast TAFE through Open Colleges will give you professional skills in all aspects of HR management. This course will teach you good business ethics and educate you in a range of areas, including industrial relations, talent management, succession planning, and diversity and inclusion.
To be eligible for this course you must have:
- Completed year 12 or equivalent; OR
- Hold a certificate III or higher; OR
- Have two years of industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication.
In this human resources course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBHRM501 – Manage human resource services
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures, and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBHRM512 – Develop and manage performance management processes
- BSBHRM513 – Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 – Manage employee relations
- BSBHRM505 – Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- BSBHRM507 – Manage separation or termination
- BSBLED501 – Develop a workplace learning environment
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.