About this course
The online Digital Marketing Pathway (BSB52415) program from Open Colleges is the perfect launchpad for your marketing career!
The program rolls two courses into one neat package, allowing you to walk away with a Diploma of Marketing and Communication (specialising in Digital Marketing) course and a Statement of Attainment in Marketing and Communication. In this comprehensive program, students are guided through core marketing competencies that will allow them to strategically influence consumer attitudes.
This includes learning how to devise and execute a unique marketing mix according to individual campaign requirements, including selecting research tools, undertaking data collection and developing marketing concepts.In line with the rapidly changing industry landscape, the course focuses on digital marketing strategies, including social media, mobile technologies and digital advertising.
Want to know more about juggling study with work? Hear from a student.
To be eligible to enrol in this course you must:
- Have completed year 12 or equivalent; OR
- Hold a certificate III or higher; OR
- Have 2 years of marketing industry experience.
In this marketing course, the subjects you will study include:
Statement of Attainment in Marketing and Communication:
- BSBMKG418 – Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
- BSBMKG417 – Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
- BSBMGT407 – Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBCRT401 – Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
Diploma of Marketing and Communication
- BSBMKG507 – Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG528 – Mine data to identify industry directions
- BSBMKG502 – Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG527 – Plan social media engagement
- BSBMKG524 – Design effective user experiences
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBEBU501 – Investigate and design e-business solutions
- BSBMKG526 – Develop strategies to monetise digital engagement
- BSBIPR501 – Manage intellectual property to protect and grow business
- BSBMKG525 – Design effective web search responses
Why Open Colleges?
Open Colleges is one of the largest private education providers in Australia. It offers a wide variety of courses, from leisure courses to vocational and higher education courses, many of which are government-accredited and employer-recognised. All courses are delivered by correspondence, allowing you to work at your own pace and around your own schedule. Studying with Open Colleges is perfect for people with busy lifestyles, and those wishing to work and learn for themselves.
As a student of Open Colleges, you will have access to a range of student and administrative support options. Your course trainers are available via email, messaging and through your online course forums in OpenSpace. You will also have access to help with study skills such as time management, essay writing and referencing.