In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Master blockchain technologies and develop sought-after expertise with an Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain.
This nationally recognised qualification will help you develop high-demand specialised skills in blockchain technologies to apply in your current role or for future opportunities. You’ll study and gain expertise in areas including:
- Generating disruptive business models
- Facilitating interoperability of blockchain networks
- Leading governance and stewardship of blockchain ecosystems
- Evaluating blockchain network performance and alignment to business models
- Best taken by professionals who have vocational experience
- Focused on critical thinking and strategy
- Explores blockchain within a business
- Project management and business analytics skills
- Pragmatic and project-based
- Blue ocean strategies
- High-demand specialised skills
Be part of one of the fastest-growing technologies in today’s digital world!
Study in a way that suits you. On campus at Sydney or the Gold Coast or choose the flexibility of online study.
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: Must have industry vocational experience at a management level, and have an understanding of Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies as well business planning and operations understanding.
In this blockchain course, the subjects you may study include:
- BLKEBF001 - Establish a blockchain framework for decentralised peer to peer consensus and innovation
- BLKDBM002 - Develop a blockchain business model
- BLKFRS003 - Develop a blockchain network functional requirements specification
- BLKSMC004 - Create trust and activate a blockchain with smart contracts
- BLKOBN005 - Develop a framework for operating a blockchain network
- BLKSNW006 - Develop a strategic network framework for interoperability
- BLKTBO007 - Prepare the organisation for transitioning operations to a blockchain network
- BLKRFB009 - Lead recruitment strategy for blockchain projects
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.