In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Take your event career to new heights! Learn how to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions through an Advanced Diploma of Event Management with Pacific Training Group.
Graduate with specialised management skills and substantial industry knowledge in the areas of:
- Client and customer service
- Marketing and public relations
- Budget Management
- Risk management
- Regulatory and legal compliance
Extending your current event coordination abilities will open up exciting leadership roles. Take charge of bringing to life all types of events, from conferences and meetings to gala dinners and awards.
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this event management course, the subjects you may study include:
- SITXFIN004 - Prepare and monitor budgets
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- SITXMGT002 - Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXHRM003 - Lead and manage people
- SITEEVT010 - Manage onsite event operations
- SITEEVT008 - Manage event staging components
- SITXCCS007 - Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXEEVT007 - Select event venues and sites
- SITEEVT011 - Research event trends and practice
- SITXCCS008 - Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITEEVT012 - Develop events concepts
- SITEEVT013 - Determine event feasibility
- SITXGLC001 - Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXWHS004 - Establish and maintain a work health and safety system
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- SITEEVT005 - Plan in house events or functions
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- SITEEVT006 - Develop conference programs
- SITEEVT014 - Develop and implement event management plans
- SITXMPR007 - Develop and implement marketing strategies
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- SITXMGT001 - Monitor work operations
- SITXFIN003 - Manage finances within a budget
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.