In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Prepare for senior hospitality positions and gain substantial industry knowledge through an Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management with Pacific Training Group.
Develop specialised managerial skills for positions where you’ll be responsible for strategic business management and operational decisions. This course covers:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing and Public Relations
- Lead and Manage People
- Develop Business Plans
You’ll graduate with in-demand skills and prepared for highly skilled senior hospitality positions.
This course is delivered in a blended mode consisting of on campus study in Sydney and the Gold Coast, online study and work placement.
Alternatively you can complete this course through Pacific Training Group’s Study Pathways program where you can complete your theory work online and finish your course in Australia through their work placement program that prepares you for career success!
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Minimum 18 years, Australian Year 11 or equivalent, successful completion of PTG’s LLN test and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (unless exempted for visa application with the Department of Home Affairs).
- Students must provide their own laptop.
In this hospitality course, the subjects are:
- SITXHRM001 - Coach others at job skills
- SITHIND002 - Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND004 - Work effectively in hospitality services
- SITXCCS006 - Provide service to customers
- SITXWHS001 - Participate in safe work practices
- CPPCLO2019A - Sort and remove waste and recyclable materials
- SIRXPDK001 - Advise on products and services
- SITHIND001 - Use hygienic practice for hospitality service
- SITXCCS002 - Provide visitor information
- SITXCOM001 - Source and present information
- SITXWHS002 - Identify hazards. assess and control safety risks
- BSBDIV501 - Manage diversity in the workplace
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- SITXCCS007 - Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXCCS008 - Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXCOM005 - Manage conflict
- SITXFIN003 - Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFIN004 - Prepare and monitor budgets
- SITXGLC001 - Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXHRM002 - Roster staff
- SITXHRM003 - Lead and manage people
- SITXMGT001 - Monitor work operations
- SITXMGT002 - Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXWHS003 - Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- SITXHRM004 - Recruit, select and induct staff
- SITXHRM006 - Monitor staff performance
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- SITXFIN005 - Manage physical assets
- SITXMPR007 - Develop and implement marketing strategies
- SITXWHS004 - Establish and maintain a work health and safety system
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.