In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Gain specialised advanced skills in applying cyber security strategies within an existing or new organisation with an Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) with Pacific Training Group.
This course will equip you to solve cyber security challenges and protect organisations from malware, phishing, hacking and cyberattacks. You’ll also gain skills in leading and managing teams. Areas covered include:
- Research and apply concepts of cyber security
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Promotion of workplace cybersecurity awareness and best practices
- Interacting with clients on a business level
- Management of Intellectual Property (IP), ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- Monitoring business activities in an ICT environment
- Evaluating organisational compliance
- Performing cyber security risk assessments
- Designing and implementing cyber security infrastructures
Choose to study on campus in Sydney or the Gold Coast. You can also complete this qualification online.
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this cyber security course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBXCS402 - Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practice
- ICTICT517 - Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTICT532 - Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- ICTSAS527 - Manage client problems
- BSBPMG513 - Manage project quality
- BSBPMG517 - Manage project risk
- ICTICT523 - Gather data to identify business requirements
- BSBCRT601 - Research and apply concepts and theories of creativity
- ICTICT618 - Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- ICTICT608 - Interact with clients on a business level
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- ICTSAD609 - Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
- ICTCYS604 - Implement best practices for identity management
- ICTCYS606 - Evaluate an organisation’s compliance with relevant cyber security standards and law
- ICTCYS608 - Perform cyber security risk assessments
- ICTCYS612 - Design and implement virtualised cyber security infrastructure for organisations
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.