In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Get ready to step into exciting leadership and strategic planning roles in marketing with the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication from Pacific Training Group.
This qualification equips you with in-demand skills to take the lead on designing, running and evaluating marketing and communications strategies and be accountable for group outcomes.
You’ll graduate equipped with practical skills in these areas:
- Advertising campaigns
- Organisational marketing objectives
- Marketing plan
- Strategic plans
- Implement a business plan
- Market research
- Marketing process
- Measure marketing effectiveness
- Innovation and continuous improvement
- Organisation development
- Provide leadership
- Originate and develop concepts
As a graduate, you’ll be prepared for leadership roles accountable for the overall performance of marketing and communication strategies and managing teams.
Study in a way that suits you! Either on campus at Sydney or the Gold Coast or online.
What you’ll need
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this marketing and communications course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBADV602 - Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMKG608 - Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
- BSBMGT616 - Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG607 - Manage market research
- BSBMKG603 - Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG611 - Manage measurement of marketing effectiveness
- BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 - Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBCRT501 - Originate and develop concepts
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.