In a nutshell
Develop advanced program management skills to lead a portfolio of interconnected projects with an Advanced Diploma of Program Management from Pacific Training Group.
This qualification will equip you to successfully direct, plan and lead a range of program functions and deliver timely results which are aligned with business objectives.
You’ll dive into the following areas of study:
- Developing business cases
- Managing program finances, risk and governance
- Engaging in collaborative alliances and communities of practice
- Managing innovation and continuous improvement
- Program execution and implementation
- Business case development
- Continuous innovations
- High demand skills
You’ll advance your leadership and project management skills to play a pivotal role in helping an organisation achieve its strategic goals.
Study in a way that suits you! On campus at Sydney or the Gold Coast or choose the flexibility of online study.
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this program management course, the subjects you may study include:
BSBWHS516 - Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
PSPMGT 006 - Develop a business case
BSBPMG610 - Enable program execution
BSBPMG617 - Provide leadership for the program
BSBPMG621 - Facilitate stakeholder engagement
BSBPMG624 - Engage in collaborative alliances
BSBPMG622 - Implement program governance
BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
BSBPMG616 - Manage program risk
BSBPMG623 - Manage benefits
BSBMGT608 - Manage innovation and continuous improvement
ICTICT606 - Develop communities of practice
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.