In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Unlock the door to a huge range of casual roles or long-term career paths in the hospitality industry with a nationally accredited qualification.
Lay the foundation for your hospitality career with a Certificate III in Hospitality from Pacific Training Group. You’ll gain a sound understanding of how the industry works and hone your skills of service, sales and operations.
Learn the fundamentals of the industry in areas of work health and safety, customer service, and sourcing and providing information. This practical course covers:
- Working in industry
- Work health and safety
- Workplace effectiveness
- Housekeeping services
- Cleaning operations
Gain the real-life work skills hospitality employers want and make connections in the industry with 20 weeks of work placement. No prerequisites are required.
This course is delivered in a blended mode consisting of on campus study in Sydney and the Gold Coast, online study and work placement.
Alternatively you can complete this course through Pacific Training Group’s Study Pathways program where you can complete your theory work online and finish your course in Australia through their Work Placement Program that prepares you for career success!
Get started on the path to your dream hospitality career today.
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
There are no course-specific entry requirements.
In this hospitality course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- BSBITU212 - Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBITU311 - Use simple relational databases
- SITXCOM002 - Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM001 - Coach others at job skills
- SITHIND002 - Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND004 - Work effectively in hospitality services
- SITXCCS006 - Provide service to customers
- SITXWHS001 - Participate in safe work practices
- CPPCLO2019A - Sort and remove waste and recyclable materials
- SIRXPDK001 - Advise on products and services
- SITHIND001 - Use hygienic practice for hospitality service
- SITXCCS002 - Provide visitor information
- SITXCOM001 - Source and present information
- SITXWHS002 - Identify hazards. Assess and control safety risks
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.