In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Gain specialised skills and future-proof your career in the high-growth blockchain industry with a Diploma of Applied Blockchain from Pacific Training Group.
You’ll develop in-demand skills for applying blockchain technologies. Areas of study covered:
- Researching and crafting new business models
- Modelling disruptive business systems
- Creating value, efficiencies and new opportunities
- Transitioning organisational systems to new and emerging technologies
- Attractive emerging tech curriculum
- Units in Big Data, IoT, and AI
- Non-technical. Management and implementation focused
- No formal pre-requisites
- Pragmatic and project-based
- High-demand specialised skills
Build on your existing blockchain knowledge to excel in your current role or open up new opportunities in this rapidly growing industry.
Study in a way that suits you! On campus at Sydney or the Gold Coast or choose the flexibility of online study.
What you’ll need
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
- Course-Specific Entry Requirement: Students must have vocational experience at a management or team leader level and demonstrate experience in basic Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies and basic business planning.
In this blockchain course, the subjects you may study include:
- BLKEBF001 - Establish a blockchain framework for decentralised peer to peer consensus and innovation
- NAT10849001 - Apply the tenets of blockchain to create value
- NAT10849002 - Plan for a blockchain business model implementation
- NAT10849003 - Plan for disintermediation within a blockchain business model
- NAT10849004 - Develop a blockchain team business model
- NAT10849005 - Apply Big Data to blockchain marketing strategies
- NAT10849006 - Work within a blockchain network governance ecosystem
- NAT10849007 - Apply blockchain to the Internet of Things
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.