In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Your time to shine! Master events with a Diploma of Event Management from Pacific Training Group.
This diploma will prepare you to manage teams and event operations in a senior role to deliver successful events and meet organisational goals.
You’ll gain a broad range of event-related skills by learning the ins and outs of planning events and functions including:
- Client and customer service
- Planning events and functions
- Event Registrations
- Stage management
- Management and leadership
- Human resource management
- Management of Finances
- Event design and development
This is an ideal qualification if you want to step up from an event support role and take the lead managing social, cultural and community events, as well as exhibitions, trade shows and much more.
Choose to complete your studies on campus in Sydney or the Gold Coast or online.
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this events management course, the subjects you may study include:
- SITXWHS001 - Participate in safe work practices
- SITXCCS006 - Provide service to customers
- SITXWHS002 - Identify hazards, assess and control safety risks
- SITEEVT003 - Coordinate onsite event registration
- SITEEVT001 - Source and use information on the event industry
- SITEEVT002 - Process and monitor event registrations
- SITXFIN004 - Prepare and monitor budgets
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- SITXMGT002 - Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXHRM003 - Lead and manage people
- SITEEVT010 - Manage onsite event operations
- SITEEVT008 - Manage event staging components
- SITXMGT003 - Manage projects
- SITEEVT007 - Select event venues and sites
- SITEEVT006 - Develop conference programs
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- SITEEVT005 - Plan in house events or functions
- SITXFIN003 - Manage finances within a budget
- SITXCCS007 - Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXMGT001 - Monitor work operations
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.