In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Get ready to step into a senior operations role with the Diploma of Hospitality Management from Pacific Training Group.
This Diploma prepares you to lead a team of hospitality professionals, operate independently, and make operational business decisions. With this qualification, you can set your sights on coordinating business operations for teams of all sizes. Areas of study include:
- Communication and teamwork
- Client and customer service
- Management and leadership
- Information technology
- Communication technology
- Governance and legal compliance
This course is delivered in a blended mode consisting of on campus study in Sydney and the Gold Coast, online study and work placement.
Alternatively you can complete this course through Pacific Training Group’s Study Pathways program where you can complete your theory work online and finish your course in Australia through their Work Placement Program that prepares you for career success!
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course are:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
There are no course-specific entry requirements.
In this hospitality course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- BSBITU212 - Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBITU311 - Use simple relational databases
- SITXCOM002 - Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM001 - Coach others at job skills
- SITHIND002 - Source and use information on the hospitality industry
- SITHIND004 - Work effectively in hospitality service
- SITXCCS006 - Provide service to customers
- SITXWHS001 - Participate in safe work practices
- CPPCLO2019A - Sort and remove waste and recyclable materials
- SIRXPDK001 - Advise on products and services
- SITHIND001 - Use hygienic practice for hospitality service
- SITXCCS002 - Provide visitor information
- SITXCOM001 - Source and present information
- SITXWHS002 - Identify hazards. assess and control safety risks
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.