In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Want to become a first-class manager? Put yourself on track to achieve your leadership goals with a Diploma of Leadership and Management from Pacific Training Group.
Prepare yourself to step into a management role to support, motivate and give clear direction to individuals and teams to hit business targets. You’ll be trained in the areas great managers must have a firm grasp of including:
- Use effective communication in the workplace
- Develop others
- Implement business operational plans
- Manage business risks
- Facilitate effective meetings
- Create budget and financial plans
Hone the leadership skills that will set you apart including communicating with influence, developing critical thinking in others, develop and use emotional intelligence, and motivate teams.
With no prerequisites, this nationally recognised diploma will help you step into your first, or next, managerial position. Choose to study at the Sydney or Gold Coast campus or online and be supported by award-winning trainers.
What you’ll need
Entry requirements for this course:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this leadership course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 - Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 - Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 - Manage team effectiveness
- BSBTWK503 - Manage meetings
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBPEF501 - Manage personal and professional development
- BSBLDR522 - Manage people performance
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMKG543 - Plan and interpret market research
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.