In a nutshell
RECEIVE 30% DISCOUNT on all online courses from Pacific Training Group if you pay upfront by 30th September 2021. Enquire now for more info and to get the promo code!
Gain the skills to plan, lead and execute projects that hit organisational goals with a Diploma of Project Management from Pacific Training Group.
Learn what it takes to stand out and effectively lead teams, manage project scope, risk, time, quality and cost. Areas of study covered include:
- Effectively leading and managing teams
- Managing project scope, time, quality and cost
- Managing project information and stakeholder engagement
- Managing project risk and work, health and safety
- Turn ideas into reality
- Recognised project management qualification
- Best-practice knowledge, skills, tools and techniques
- Improve quality of work
- Core level of embedded understanding of programs
- In-demand skills
You’ll be trained with best-practice knowledge, skills, tools to turn project ideas into reality and reach organisational goals. Amplify your current project management experience or make this a whole new career path.
No prerequisites are required to get started in this varied and rewarding career choice!
Choose to study online or on campus in Sydney or the Gold Coast.
What you’ll need
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBPMG511 - Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 - Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 - Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 - Manage project cost
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBPMG515 - Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG519 - Manage project stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG516 - Manage project information and communication
- BSBWHS516 - Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
- BSBPMG517 - Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 - Manage project integration
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.