In a nutshell
Gain the skills to plan, lead and execute projects that hit organisational goals with a Diploma of Project Management from Pacific Training Group.
Learn what it takes to stand out and effectively lead teams, manage project scope, risk, time, quality and cost. Areas of study covered include:
- Effectively leading and managing teams
- Managing project scope, time, quality and cost
- Managing project information and stakeholder engagement
- Managing project risk and work, health and safety
- Turn ideas into reality
- Recognised project management qualification
- Best-practice knowledge, skills, tools and techniques
- Improve quality of work
- Core level of embedded understanding of programs
- In-demand skills
You’ll be trained with best-practice knowledge, skills, tools to turn project ideas into reality and reach organisational goals. Amplify your current project management experience or make this a whole new career path.
No prerequisites are required to get started in this varied and rewarding career choice!
Choose to study online or on campus in Sydney or the Gold Coast.
What you’ll need
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
BSBPMG511 - Manage project scope
BSBPMG512 - Manage project time
BSBPMG513 - Manage project quality
BSBPMG514 - Manage project cost
BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBPMG515 - Manage project human resources
BSBPMG519 - Manage project stakeholder engagement
BSBPMG516 - Manage project information and communication
BSBWHS516 - Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining an organisation’s WHS management system
BSBPMG517 - Manage project risk
BSBPMG521 - Manage project integration
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.