In a nutshell
Keep ahead of the digital marketing curve with a Diploma of Social Media Marketing from Pacific Training Group.
Social media marketing gurus are in demand for every organisation. This highly practical qualification will give you the skills and confidence to execute successful marketing strategies using social media and other digital tools.
You’ll gain an end to end understanding of social media by studying topics including:
- End to end social media education
- Manage blog and content marketing
- Mainstream social media marketing strategies
- Niche social media marketing strategies
- Strong personal brand in social media
- Email marketing
- Marketing communication plan
- Market trends and developments
- Undertake project work
Apply your knowledge and the tools and templates provided in the course to run successful campaigns for a diverse range of businesses and clients.
This course can be completed on campus in Sydney and the Gold Coast or online for the flexibility to study on your own schedule.
What you’ll need
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: Laptop computer and access to internet connection to study in class and/or online.
In this social media course, the subjects you may study include:
NAT10904001 - Content marketing
SIRXMKT006 - Develop a social media strategy
NAT10904002 - Organic social media marketing
NAT10904003 - Paid social media advertising
NAT10904004 - Personal brand marketing
NAT10904005 - Social media conversion strategies
BSBMKG541 - Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
BSBMKG555 - Write persuasive copy
BSBPMG430 - Undertake project work
Why Pacific Training Group?
Campuses are centrally located in Sydney and the Gold Coast with modern teaching facilities and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Their online platform is an easy to navigate and interactive learning portal with ready access to their industry experienced trainers.
With Pacific Training Group, you can graduate with extensive industry skills, a network of employment contacts and a qualification that is recognised in Australia, and beyond.