In a nutshell
Build new skills to address some of this century’s biggest healthcare challenges by studying this online Graduate Certificate in Digital Health course from RMIT Online.
Suited to clinicians within hospitals or health and social care settings, and health service, unit, or IT managers, this qualification will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to administer best-practice virtual care — improving patient outcomes, prioritising clinical time, and improving efficiency.
You’ll learn how to use technology, communication and digital processes to support great care — for example, by rolling out apps for patients to self-monitor chronic conditions at home, reducing hospital presentations, or implementing efficient digital medical records processes.
This Graduate Certificate in Digital Health contains three core program courses, and the choice of one from two optional courses. See our Subject section for more info, or enquire about a course brochure.
If you want to play a leading role at the forefront of Australia’s digital health care, this Graduate Certificate offers the skills, insights and capabilities you need to succeed.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must:
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent, or higher-level qualification, in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution and at least one year of full-time experience in a health care or social care setting; OR
- At least five years' full-time experience working in health care or social care setting or related role with a portfolio of evidence demonstrating analysis and report writing.
All applicants will be required to submit a resume with their application.
- Digital health enablers and technology
- Data and electronic health records
- Applied telehealth and virtual care
Elective — choose from either:
- Digital health in service delivery
- Strategy, design and change management in digital health
Why RMIT Online?
Looking for a world-class education experience that you can receive from the comfort of your own home? Turn to RMIT Online!
Check out their range of online degrees or upskill faster with a short course and prepare to excel your career. With RMIT Online, you’ll build real-world skills, work closely with their respected industry partners and get the knowledge to transform your career. Being RMIT accredited means you’ll be recognised by one of the most innovative and respected technology institutions in Australia.
Studying online doesn’t mean you have to go through the learning journey solo. When you study with RMIT Online you’ll be connected with a support team and a global network of industry experts, academics and peers, who will help you every step of the way. Whether you have a technical issue, feel bogged down and need someone to talk to or struggling with an assignment - they’ve got the right people to help get you to where you want to be.