In a nutshell
If you work in healthcare and are keen to move up the career ladder, this online Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715) from Sarina Russo Institute can move you on up.
You’ll develop key managerial knowledge and skills across major administrative areas such as health billing, budgets, operational planning and legal compliance. Across 15 core subjects, you’ll learn everything from managing meetings, people performance and customer service to interpreting and applying medical terminology and implementing and monitoring infection prevention control policies and procedures.
With this qualification under your belt, you’ll be well positioned to undertake a management role in a healthcare centre or general practice and make a vital contribution to Australia’s healthcare sector. Online delivery allows you to tailor your studies to suit your existing commitments.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Year 12 certificate; OR
- Certificate IV; OR
- A competent result in a language, literacy and numeracy test (LLN).
In this practice management course, the subjects you may study include:
- CHCDIV001 - Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 - Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 - Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 - Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 - Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 - Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBMGT516 - Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBMKG502 - Establish and adjust the marketing mix.
Why Sarina Russo Institute?
For the past 35+ years, Sarina Russo Institute has qualified countless graduates from around the world and helped launch their career. Study online and trust their skilled and dedicated staff to guide you along your learning journey.
Sarina Russo Institute is renowned by many employers around the globe for developing and offering the right training to their students. Whether you’re looking to change careers, build on existing qualifications, a school-leaver or want to upskill, Sarina Russo Institute has the right course to get you to where you want to go!
Sarina Russo Institute are dedicated to ensuring your time with them is as enjoyable as possible, which is why they’ve put in place a caring and supportive team for students to turn to whenever they need.
The support and advice doesn’t stop once you graduate from Sarina Russo Institute. As part of Sarina Russo Group, their team work closely with many Australian companies to help your recruitment needs, or with universities to guide you in furthering your studies.
Their online platform learning platform (iLearn) has virtual classrooms, which are Trainer lead, allowing students to study from comfort of their own home, ask questions of the Trainer and other classmates. It also provides students with access to an online simulated working environment helping hone “Job Ready Skills” which makes students more attractive to current and future employers. For those students who are unable to attend the live sessions, these are also recorded for future use.