In a nutshell
Passionate about problem-solving with a knack for technology? The ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking from TrainSmart Australia is your pathway to a rewarding and satisfying career in one of the fastest growing fields in IT.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to forge a career in IT networking. You’ll learn how to design networks and infrastructures, complete network installation processes, integrate e-business and security features and a range of essential employment skills to start you off on the right foot.
As businesses increasingly rely on networking technologies, qualified IT networking specialists are in more demand than ever. Developing your IT skills will let you take charge in your career and pursue opportunities that appeal to your professional strengths. Start studying today and secure your future in the dynamic and rewarding information technology industry.
What you’ll need
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Hold an Australian year 12 Certificate; OR
- Hold a Certificate IV qualification (or above); OR
- Completion of the Core Skills Profile for Adults online assessment passing at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy
In this information technology course, subjects you may study include:
- ICTSUS501 - Implement server virtualisation for a sustainable ICT system
- ICTNWK535 - Install an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK505 - Design, build and test a network server
- ICTNWK508 - Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise switches
- ICTNWK507 - Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise routers
- ICTNWK509 - Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- ICTNWK513 - Manage system security
- ICTNWK511 - Manage network security
- ICTNWK524 - Install and configure network access storage devices
- ICTNWK525 - Configure an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTNWK527 - Manage an enterprise virtual computing environment
- ICTSAS505 - Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- ICTICT418 - Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTICT511 - Match IT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTTEN611 - Produce an ICT network architecture design
- ICTNWK529 - Install and manage complex ICT networks
Why TrainSmart Australia?
Train hard, train well, train smart with TrainSmart Australia! With a range of online, on-campus and blended learning courses in community services, beauty, IT, business and more, TrainSmart Australia has an outstanding reputation for getting countless students recognised in their field and closer to conquering their career goals.
Why study with TrainSmart Australia? Their team of trainers have been handpicked and offer a wealth of experience and industry knowledge, which they will pass down to you. TrainSmart also has strong industry ties and partners in various business sectors, which means more employment prospects for their graduates.
Go on, join thousands of happy students of have studied with TrainSmart Australia and enquire about their accredited courses today!
SMR Learning Services Pty Ltd t/a TrainSmart Australia & New Horizons Learning Centre (Perth) which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 51771)
Whether you’re studying 100% online or on campus, at TrainSmart Australia, you’re not just another number. They value each and every student’s learning journey and strive to ensure it’s a positive one.
Each student is assigned a dedicated trainer who will act as a mentor throughout your course, guiding and supporting you every step of the way.