In a nutshell
If you’re already working in facilities management and are looking to take the next step in your career, or are looking to formalise your industry experience with a recognised qualification, this 10938NAT Diploma of Facilities Management course from UNE Partnerships is ideal for you.
Developed in conjunction with Facility Management Association of Australia, this course is designed by industry professionals and is specifically built to give you the modern skills, knowledge and confidence to ensure success in your current and future facilities management roles.
This qualification will enable you to become a key decision maker in areas such as capital control and maintenance spending, communications, utilities, service delivery as well as building and property maintenance. By learning specialised skills such as team leadership and management, risk management and operation control, you will be able to successfully plan, develop and implement facilities maintenance, life-cycle maintenance programs, and measure and manage sustainable facilities environments, as well as how to effectively lead and manage the team around you.
What you’ll need
- Year 12; OR
- Certificate IV level qualification; OR
- Language, literacy, and numeracy evaluation.
- Currently working as a Facility Manager; OR
- 3+ years of RELEVANT work experience.
When completing the 10938NAT Diploma of Facilities Management qualification, you may study the following subjects:
- BSBFIN501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBPRC502 - Manage supplier relationships
- BSBWHS521 - Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBOPS504 - Manage business risk
- BSBSUS411 - Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- NAT10938001 - Manage lifecycle services
- NAT10938002 - Develop and manage facility maintenance plans
- CPPDSM5030 - Manage projects in the property industry
- CPCCBC4012 - Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPPDSM5007 - Coordinate construction or renovation of facilities
- BSBLEG522 - Apply legal principles in contract law matters
- PSPMGT006 - Develop a business case
Why UNE Partnerships?
Looking for specialised training that’ll get you ahead in Business Management, Administration, Facilities Management, Practice Management or in the Public Sector? Turn to UNE Partnerships! They’re a training company of the University of New England - Australia’s oldest and most experienced distance education provider, so you can trust that you’ll get a quality online learning experience.
UNE Partnerships is committed to equipping you with the right skills to excel in your field. Their range of online courses are nationally recognised, industry-endorsed, industry-relevant and are of the highest standard.
UNE Partnerships (UNEP) have a genuine interest and care for your success and for the last 30 years, together with the University of New England, they’ve been offering a holistic approach to quality education and real outcomes for their students.
From start to finish, UNEP students are supported to ensure they’re Connected, Capable and Confident in their academic and personal endeavours.