About this course
This Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30115) course offered by Upskilled will give you technical skills and understanding in a range of ICT functions and competencies.
Studying this IT course, you will gain the confidence to carry out general ICT duties and undertake IT support roles.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course, however, preferred pathways include:
- Completion of the Certificate II in Information, Digital Media, and Technology (ICT20115), or other relevant qualifications or units equivalent to the core of ICT20115; OR
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments using basic information technologies
In this IT course, the units of competency you may study include:
- BSBWHS304 – Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes
- ICTSAS301 – Run standard diagnostic tests
- BSBSUS401 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- ICTICT301 – Create user documentation
- ICTICT302 – Install and optimise operating system software
- ICTICT202 – Work and communicate effectively in an ICT environment
- ICTNWK301 – Provide network systems administration
- ICTNWK305 – Install and manage network protocols
- ICTSAS303 – Care for computer hardware
- ICTSAS304 – Provide basic system administration
- ICTSAS306 – Maintain equipment and software
- ICTNWK303 – Configure and administer a network operating system
- ICTNWK302 – Identify and resolve network problems
- ICTICT306 – Migrate to new technology
- ICTSAS307 – Install, configure and secure a small office home office network
- ICTSAS305 – Provide ICT advice to clients
- ICTICT303 – Connect internal hardware components
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and efficient vocational education, training and short courses for working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.