About this course
Marketing techniques develop and change according to their purpose and context. With this Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415) from Upskilled, you can get up-to-date knowledge and the confidence to apply bespoke marketing solutions.
The course covers public relations and marketing, with the key skills ranging from presenting products to analysing markets and consumer behaviours and building client relationships. Studying these components online will help you get your foot in the door as a professional marketer, with skills that will be relevant across many industries.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following entry criteria:
- English language proficiency (Year 12 English or equivalent); OR
- Obtain a certificate III before enrolling in a certificate IV level qualification; OR
- Demonstrate appropriate academic standing or workplace experience for the chosen qualification
In this marketing certificate course, the units of competency you will study include:
- BSBMKG408 – Conduct market research
- BSBMKG402 – Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
- BSBMKG401 – Profile the market
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBPRO401 – Develop product knowledge
- BSBREL401 – Establish networks
- BSBMKG413 – Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414 – Undertake marketing activities
- BSBREL402 – Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and efficient vocational education, training and short courses for working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.