In a nutshell
This online Certificate IV in Project Management (BSB41515) course has been designed for those who aspire to enter project management roles or have recently been appointed to the position, and provides the skills and knowledge required to confidently assume project management responsibilities. The course provides students with a solid grounding in the practical skills needed to be an effective project manager, and covers all aspects of managing a project from start to finish.
Upon completion of the Certificate IV in Project Management, students will know how to scope a project, manage and minimise risk, efficiently plan timelines, budget for costs, and manage resources and labour. The course is also extremely flexible and can be studied online for maximum convenience when juggling work and study.
What you’ll need
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
In this project management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBPMG409 – Apply project scope-management techniques
- BSBPMG410 – Apply project time-management techniques
- BSBPMG411 – Apply project quality-management techniques
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBPMG415 – Apply project risk-management techniques
- BSBPMG416 – Apply project procurement procedures
- BSBMGT401 – Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBADM405 – Organise meetings
- BSBPMG413 – Apply project human resources management techniques
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and efficient vocational education, training and short courses for working professionals, job seekers and school leavers. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.